Ascendence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendence Guild Forum : Gorgonnash

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Need List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matafact

My Need List Empty
PostSubject: My Need List   My Need List I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:04 pm

Posting stuff up I could use from everything to help me keep better track of it.

BIS #01 Aurora of Transcendence + CSD(meta) + Purified Dreadstone
Onyxia / Normal-25

BIS #02 Wail of the Valkyr(245) / Cry of the Valkyr(245)
ToC: Valkyrs / Normal-25

BIS #01 Bejeweled Wizard's Bracers + Runed Cardinal Ruby
Tailoring

BIS #03 Merlin's Robe + 3xRuned Cardinal Ruby
Tailoring
Back to top Go down
twofivebravo

My Need List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Need List   My Need List I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Matafact wrote:

Tailoring
Farming mats(orbs) for this right now for my Mage and it's taking me forever. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Matafact

My Need List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Need List   My Need List I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:33 am

twofivebravo wrote:
Matafact wrote:

Tailoring
Farming mats(orbs) for this right now for my Mage and it's taking me forever. Good luck.

You'd be surprised what gold can do, I am trying to find a way to look for bis when patch hit's also, I would rather not waste 5k gold on something that might be replaced within hours of the patch hitting.
Back to top Go down
Lasta

My Need List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Need List   My Need List I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:01 pm

If you have not checked it out yet, definitely check out this site. http://www.shadowpriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=22720

They are usually very good and up to date on their gear choices and is a good reference for everything about shadowpriests.
Back to top Go down
Matafact

My Need List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Need List   My Need List I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Lasta wrote:
If you have not checked it out yet, definitely check out this site. http://www.shadowpriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=22720

They are usually very good and up to date on their gear choices and is a good reference for everything about shadowpriests.

ya i use shadowpriest.com but im putting in my major upgrades here so i dont have to scroll through hundreds of things Razz
Back to top Go down
twofivebravo

My Need List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Need List   My Need List I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:12 pm

Matafact wrote:
twofivebravo wrote:
Matafact wrote:

Tailoring

You'd be surprised what gold can do, I am trying to find a way to look for bis when patch hit's also, I would rather not waste 5k gold on something that might be replaced within hours of the patch hitting.
Yeah I had to farm for about a week to get all the mats and orbs for my chest. I didn't want to use Badges for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Need List Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Need List   My Need List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Need List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ascendence :: Wanted Gear-
Jump to: